In League of Legends, players can gain loot to unlock in-game content by increasing their summoner level
or other events.
To unlock content, you frequently need to disenchant items, which mostly has to be done item-by-item. This can take a while, especially since you have to sit through an animation each time.
CLI-driven disenchanting of:
- Champion Shards
- Skin Shards
- Ward Skin Shards
It should generally be possible to retain loot of content you haven't unlocked yet. Further, you should be able to keep champion shards based on certain rules:
- Enough shards to master champions you currently own mastery tokens for
- Enough shards to master champions you have at least at mastery level x
- Enough shards to master all champions (only disenchant shards without any use)
Lastly, it should be possible to update the script from within itself.
- Programming language Ruby
- Project Anujan/disenchant-champion-shards
- League Client API
- Ocra to serve a pre-built executable
- GitHub for distribution and as a centralized update structure